Dias Hall Inc. has provided investigation and representation in numerous cases involving serious or catastrophic injury. Examples of such injuries include:
- Birth injuries resulting from professional negligence
- Pediatric injuries from infancy through adolescence
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in permanent paralysis
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Brain injuries resulting from infection, toxic exposure or oxygen deprivation
- Brain injuries involving coma
- Amputation injuries resulting in loss of arm, leg, hand, foot, eye or ear
- Extensive scarring or disfigurement
If you have suffered any of these, or similar, types of injuries, we can help you recover financially from the damages you’ve incurred. This not only involves making a comprehensive presentation of your injuries supported by strong evidence and credible expert opinion, but identifying responsible defendants with sufficient resources or insurance to cover your damages.
Advocating for your rights is our passion, and we have helped many clients with catastrophic injury cases recover millions of dollars in compensation. If you’ve been injured and are considering legal action, we invite you to contact us.